Beauty care is becoming an increasing consumer need. SPRIM ADVANCED LIFE SCIENCES can support this challenge with full access to cutting-edge technologies. We offer our expertise on a wide range of dermatological function formulation tests to yield a high quality, effective and customised cosmetic product.
We follow your research and development process step-by-step, offering a full range of services in the field of consumer and sensitive tests. We also provide clinical and pre-clinical research solutions to assess the safety and efficacy of a cosmetic formulation. Highly relevant to the cosmetics and cosmeceutical industry, SPRIM ADVANCED LIFE SCIENCES has special expertise in:
- Sensory and consumer test design;
- Consumer, cosmetics expert and healthcare professional identification and opinion collection;
- Raw materials and finished products quality and safety assessment;
- Substantiating existing product performance or discovering new properties;
- Innovative in silico efficacy test implementation;
- Health or performance claims validation;
- Regulatory support: mandatory registration, cosmetic PIF preparation, labelling regulatory compliance.
We carry out dermatological tests designed to ascertain the degree of skin health benefit and risk with cosmetic use:
- Patch tests: can be used to identify of the possibility of irritation or dermatitis caused by the topical application of the finished product, or a specific ingredient within the product formulation. We conduct several tests in this dermatological area:
- Standard patch test;
- Photo patch test;
- Repeated patch test;
- Tape-stripping patch test;
- Scarification test.
- Skin care: these tests are used to assess the performance of a cosmetic product. With our access to international experts and innovative technological equipment, we are able to support your business in these test areas:
- A complete range of test performed in skin care, hair care and oral care application;
- Documentation of skin roughness;
- Skin roughness assessment;
- Skin elasticity assessment;
- pH value determination;
- 3D FaceScan;
- confocal and multiphoton microscopy evaluation;
- TEWL assessment;
- Visia ™;
- Desquamation Tests;
- ELISA test.
Click here to know more information